At team.blue companies Hypernode and TransIP, we’re looking for Product Marketeers! team.blue is a leading digital enabler that provides powerful digital tools and presence tools to businesses and entrepreneurs. The combined company forms a new powerhouse in the tech sector, serving more than 2 million customers in 10 countries, supported by more than 1,000 employees across Europe.
As a Product Marketer you are part of the Product Marketing team for either Hypernode or TransIP. You are responsible for the commercial growth of these brands.You are daily involved in creating cool campaigns based on market and product developments. The propositions and messaging that you set up here are exactly in line with the target group. You understand better than anyone else the product and the target group, and you are fully aware of all relevant market developments. You work in the Business Unit’s Product Marketing team and receive support from the Central Marketing Team of team.blue. You can see this team as your extension and can write in-house content, design, film, and even execute digital
marketing campaigns based on your briefings.
What your day will look like
- You are responsible for the commercial growth by translating a technical solution into a commercial proposition for potential customers. You launch product innovations and features through strong go-to-market strategies, product propositions, tactical offers, target group determination and campaigns.
- You generate leads and increase brand awareness mainly through paid channels, email, content and events.
- You adjust your campaigns based on data analysis.
- You have extensive knowledge of relevant market developments and, based on this, you determine the product development roadmap together with the product owner, among others.
- You work with the sales team on the right sales arguments and the right supporting materials that they can use in their sales conversations.
What you have
- You have at least HBO + working and thinking level.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
- You have demonstrable experience in a marketing position.
- You have a creative outlook and like to think out of the box.
- You are proactive, result-driven, solution-oriented and you like to keep going.
- Some knowledge of web hosting, or affinity with IT.
This is also what you look for in a job
- Competitive salary
- You will (soon) have a wonderful office building at your disposal, but you also have the flexibility to work at home or in the local coffee shop.
- A good work-life balance is very important to us.
- An employer in which job satisfaction is the highest priority.
- Training budget to always keep learning.
This is team.blue
team.blue is the compelling idea behind several of the greatest European digital brands. We originated in 2019 by merging three customer-obsessed hosting groups: Combell Group, TransIP Group and Register Group. We now live in more than 15 European countries, and we act under several brand names, with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to our customers.
IT strategy consultant
Shell The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell dev
Product Manager Customer Technology
247TailorSteel 247TailorSteel BV is opgericht door de heer Carel van Sorgen, al ruim 40 jaar actief in de plaatstaalbewerkende industrie. 247TailorSteel levert lasergesneden plaat- en buismateriaal op maat.