Product Owner internal systems
You love to improve business processes to make companies scale! Being a Product Owner at VONQ means making an impact and seeing your work come to life. Are you ready to be part of our journey and make great things even better?
Seek no more and apply to VONQ in Rotterdam!
Product Owner Internal system
Rotterdam, fulltime, ASAP
We are VONQ
European leading expert in Recruitment Marketing services. Our goal? Help companies recruit better! With our AI-driven technology and products, we advise customers how they reach their target audience online.
In order to support our rapid growth in various regions we’re looking for a seasoned product owner that can bring all our internal business process from our homegrown systems to Salesforce and other internal tooling (i.e. Qlik) to the next level. You’ll be playing a critical role in facilitating our growth by working with different departments to optimize their processes and workflows and find the right solutions to do so.
As our Product Owner you solve problems that matter to our employees to successfully fulfill their jobs in an efficient manner.
You see the bigger picture and that makes you see a solution or opportunity from different angles. You will use your expertise to make recommendations throughout our back-office process – from setting priorities and objectives, to decision making and support.
And this is how you achieve this:
- Analytical and a clear understanding of business processes in general and the ability to challenge our current business processes
- A knowledgeable sparring partner to business and technical people that can drive decision making
- Full lifecycle management of our business processes and related applications
- Facilitate process design session with business and process owners
- Organize internal workshops to onboard employees on new processes to drive adoption and efficiency
How you fit into the VONQ family pictureThis describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are eager to grow, autonomous, work together, and love to get things done! Furthermore we think you need:
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst, preferably within a company that went through a digital transformation
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce
- Experience with transitioning business process captured in internal systems to other systems whilst keeping day-to-day business running
- Great in stakeholder management and aligning different stakeholders to achieve our goals
- Proven ability to lead teams and deliver results
- Lead strategy, planning, and detailed execution of moving our business process to Salesforce and other tooling
This is why you should join our team
We promise that at VONQ you’ll never stop learning! You’ll be surrounded by international and experienced colleagues, so prepare yourself for some interesting and intellectual conversations.
Our product has still a lot of potential to grow, and YOU can make impact on that. You’ll get freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you!
We have legendary company outing, beers on Friday and lots of FUN!There is more! We offer
Are you ready to make recruiters as excited about data as you are? Then you might be our new Product Owner!
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited (paid!) holidays
- Time and budget for training and more!
Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply'
button. Questions? Contact Laura (Corporate Recruiter) through email@example.com
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.
Junior Online Marketeer
Coolblue B.V. Coolblue gelooft in kennis. In focus. In specialisme. Wij groeien door beter te worden. Sinds onze oprichting in 1999 doen we daarom één ding: webwinkels maken waar we trots op zijn
E-commerce en CRM Specialist
De Heus Voeders De Heus is een internationaal opererende onderneming met als kernactiviteit de productie en vermarkten van hoogwaardige diervoeders.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
HARMAN International HARMAN (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets.