Product Manager - Customer Portal
Product Manager - Customer Portal
The Leaseweb Product Management Team is undergoing a period of rapid growth as it explores and develops new opportunities throughout our global offices. Because of this, we are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to join our Product Management team. Do you know the IT, cloud and hosting market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Are you looking to join a fast moving, global company within the hybrid cloud and hosting industry? Get in touch.
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the commercial strategy for our Customer Portal. Increasingly our customers and the market in general are looking to outsource management tasks of their infrastructure. Partially or as fully managed services ranging from orchestration, monitoring, security, migration, patch and updates and more.
You will help grow the business through a combination of using your commercial product expertise, insight into market and competition, and top-notch communication skills. You will develop a deep knowledge of our current offerings, map out the market, and identify the gaps. You will collaborate with other product managers across products to understand their roadmaps, and use that knowledge to drive the offerings available via managed services from Leaseweb.
You will also guide product positioning and messaging, and drive the strategic direction of the managed services portfolio.
Who are you?
- Responsible for the product category strategy and (technical and operational) execution.
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals, and enabling the sales channels.
- Interact with both current and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers.
- Responsible for a clear and competitive portfolio of services.
- Leading the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to make the proposition successful.
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales to be successful.
- Act as thought leader for customers through online and live engagement and to industry analysts, helping to position Leaseweb globally.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Interested in the position?
- 6+ years of international as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent.
- Strong commercial drive (profitability, pricing, targets).
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent command of English.
- An excellent understanding of product management, balanced with the capability to work well with sales and technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset.
- Thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required.
- Knowledge of the market and industry (ISP, Cloud or hosting).
- Strong motivational skills.
- Collaborative by nature with an open and engaging style.
Please use the application form to apply.
For more information take a look at www.leaseweb.com/about.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Junior Online Marketeer
Coolblue B.V. Coolblue gelooft in kennis. In focus. In specialisme. Wij groeien door beter te worden. Sinds onze oprichting in 1999 doen we daarom één ding: webwinkels maken waar we trots op zijn
E-commerce en CRM Specialist
De Heus Voeders De Heus is een internationaal opererende onderneming met als kernactiviteit de productie en vermarkten van hoogwaardige diervoeders.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
HARMAN International HARMAN (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets.